To View Glitzy Products and Shop

Welcome to Glitzy Glass Stars. We just made it available to purchase here on our blog, through Paypal. To view purchasing items, click left sidebar "Glitzy Pendants" or "Portfolio" (to see glass for windows)
Any questions email me at GlitzyGlassStars@gmail.com
*Shipping takes 7 to 10 days. If mailed in Utah, shipping can be as fast as 1 day depending on if item is in stock.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Anyone play BUNKO?

Bunko is a great game made for gabby women with dice in hand.  I have played a few times...my brain got weird when I was trying to be so fast to roll the dice and have get the lucky roll of the right number.  (Really, no skill is involved which can be a good or bad thing).  I have helped several people with gifts for bunko.  I have done stars, zipper pulls, and these special made "bunko girl" pendants.  All packaged perfectly for each player so everyone can feel like a winner at Bunko.  These are $12 for the first pendant, $9 for any pendants after that (this size only, flat glass both sides).
I just wanted to let everyone see another possibility for Glitzy Glass Pendants.

0 comments:

Glitzy's Slideshow