To View Glitzy Products and Shop

Welcome to Glitzy Glass Stars. We just made it available to purchase here on our blog, through Paypal. To view purchasing items, click left sidebar "Glitzy Pendants" or "Portfolio" (to see glass for windows)
Any questions email me at GlitzyGlassStars@gmail.com
*Shipping takes 7 to 10 days. If mailed in Utah, shipping can be as fast as 1 day depending on if item is in stock.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Free Zipper Pull/ Special order Marathon







THESE PICTURES ARE OF A MARATHON RUNNER, "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is I had the courage to start." The front are feet, the back is her and her husband after they finshed the race.
THE PICTURE OF THE BIRTHDAY CAKE WAS FOR MY NEICE. SHE TURNED 13! SO FUN TO MAKE. She lives so far away that I couldn't make her a real one, so I sent her this one in the mail. I really love Birthdays!

DO YOU WANT A FREE ZIPPER PULL?? I am truthfully expanding my horizon, I would love to do a little advertising for my self. If you want a free zipper pull, I want a little advertising. My hopes are that you could put my new button on your blog and keep it there. If you do not have a blog, get someone to do it for you (have a friend of yours put it on their blog). I would love to be a button for you or your friends...
IF YOU WANT ONE: send me an email when you have the blog button installed. Include the name of the blog so I can visit and see. Then, I will send you a zipper pull. If you live in Logan we can meet .
To instal a button.
1. visit glitzyglassstars.blogspot.com right click on my "display on your blog" button. Looks like the attachment, or right click on the attachment.
2. Save that image on your computer.
3. go to your blog
4. log into your blog
5. click on layout
6. add a gadget
7. scroll down a little and click on "add a picture"
8. it will have a place to write something up ahead--you don't need to
9. it will have a place to put a web address. This is where you put GlitzyGlassStars.blogspot.com
10. It says browse, that is where you click and you can fin the picture that you saved. click on the picture of the button you saved on your computer
11. click save at the bottom
12. click save on the layout page
13. YOU ARE DONE!
14. email me and I will send you the goods!




2 comments:

Just be...... said...

O.k that b-Day cake is pretty cool! Did she love it!

Everyday Sparkles said...

What fun pendants. You create very unique things. Love the cake and the quote you used for the runners.

Glitzy's Slideshow