To View Glitzy Products and Shop

Welcome to Glitzy Glass Stars. We just made it available to purchase here on our blog, through Paypal. To view purchasing items, click left sidebar "Glitzy Pendants" or "Portfolio" (to see glass for windows)
Any questions email me at GlitzyGlassStars@gmail.com
*Shipping takes 7 to 10 days. If mailed in Utah, shipping can be as fast as 1 day depending on if item is in stock.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blog GIVEAWAY Free Bird

Comment and you can enter to win a FREE Bluebird of your choice (ready-made).
Blog under contstruction...thank you for your patience...
Kris Monson took all my new photos. Isn't she GREAT. It was fun to shoot the pictures. It was a hot day. We were actually right by my house. my kids were riding their bikes and kept getting in the pictures. Funny. THANK YOU SO MUCH KRIS!!!


8 comments:

Logan Lunds said...

Turned out great, love the wood! The song it perfect too! Nice job!!!

Logan Lunds said...

Argghh...knew I should have "previewed"! song IS perfect!

LibraryGirl62 said...

Hi Jen! Just read your news-Congrats to your hubby! Have fun at BYU! Love the birds :)

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Jen!! I love your new blog look! You have always been so pretty & talented! Good Luck with your move! How exciting! At least you will still be close enough to come home. :)
<3

Heidi said...

I looove these birds! :)

kmfm said...

awe...I am sad you are leaving Logan!I am going to have to stock up on gifts this weekend! Hope your move goes smoothly!

Heather @ The Beating Hearth said...

My Sister in Law Karen loves you stuff!! And I think it's pretty too!

tkubiak said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Glitzy's Slideshow