To View Glitzy Products and Shop

Welcome to Glitzy Glass Stars. We just made it available to purchase here on our blog, through Paypal. To view purchasing items, click left sidebar "Glitzy Pendants" or "Portfolio" (to see glass for windows)
Any questions email me at GlitzyGlassStars@gmail.com
*Shipping takes 7 to 10 days. If mailed in Utah, shipping can be as fast as 1 day depending on if item is in stock.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Inspired by Colored Glass!













I have seriously had an image in my brain of creating these bracelets and I have been so busy doing just normal life that I had not put it together. It feels so good to touch it with my hands now.
This Colored Glass Bracelet was inspired by all the glass sitting in boxes. I felt selfish being the only one to enjoy such pieces of raw art.
I have been thinking of doing a project with colored glass for some time, but the brain juices have been Strong for the last 3 days!
I have found such beauty in each piece of glass that I use for my window jewelry (stain glass suncatchers-click "portfolio" to see more). Each piece of glass goes through such a process to become the destinied hue and texture. I can finally wear it not only on my neck, but on my moving bones!
I will take more pictures of different variations and post them later. Click "Glitzy Pendants" to see more details.
What beautiful photos these turned out to be. My friend had a focus lense and we were able to shoot these before the sun went down.
FARMERS MARKET
I am creating lots of new ideas in my mind. Come visit me at the market to see something new up-close and in-hand.
I WILL NOT BE AT FARMERS THIS WEEKEND MAY 29TH. I WILL BE THERE EVERY SAT. FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER. I WILL BE ON THE SIDEWALK NEXT TO THE LEMONADE/ CRUMB BROTHERS. HOPE TO SEE YOU!
I will have coupons coming in the next while when you purchase something...stay tuned (you'll have to see me at the Market to get one).
They have lots of plants for planting. I hope to get a few tomatoe plants. The Farmer's Market also has lemonade to refresh and perfected salsa to boot!
The market is held at Merlin Olsen Park 100 S 200 E
You'll love every minute. BE SURE to say hi to me!


1 comments:

Kris said...

Love, love, LOVE those bracelets! I haven't been to the Farmer's Market yet and still have to miss this weekend!!! aaargh. I WILL be there next week and will stop by. Hope you are selling up a storm.

Glitzy's Slideshow