To View Glitzy Products and Shop

Welcome to Glitzy Glass Stars. We just made it available to purchase here on our blog, through Paypal. To view purchasing items, click left sidebar "Glitzy Pendants" or "Portfolio" (to see glass for windows)
Any questions email me at GlitzyGlassStars@gmail.com
*Shipping takes 7 to 10 days. If mailed in Utah, shipping can be as fast as 1 day depending on if item is in stock.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Glitzy's Newest Creations





Here are my newest creations.
Peacock
I have a thing for Peacocks, my little girl won a diaper contest--dressed up as a Peacock. These are from a family member, I love, love this one! (see picture on glitzyglasspendants.blogspot.com)
The Eiffel
The Eiffel towers have a mirror on the back. There are 2 different Eiffel's, one has pink and blue, other browns.
Shopper
The shopping girl reads "I always say shopping is always cheaper than a psychiatrist". The back is a pop-art

WE DO CUSTOM ORDERS----GREAT FOR CHRISTMAS
To see more information click on "Glitzy Pendants" (left side bar)
You can place orders with me through Paypal, just email me details.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Love it! That's tender.

Dixie said...

I'm collecting searching for more pictures for special orders. Your site is wonderful!

Janae' said...

Jen, I knew you would always do something creative like this! Congratulations and good luck.. Janae'

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Jen, the link for the pendants isn't working for me. You might want to double check it. I got my pendants in the mail yesterday. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They are fabulous. I'm giving them to friends for Christmas, but I'm trying to decide which one is the cutest to keep for myself! Maybe the big chandelier. Please let me know when you get some sort o Paris motif pendant or an Eiffel Tower. I want to order one. And the star will be hanging on my tree soon. That was a nice surprise. Thanks again, they are fabulous.

Glitzy's Slideshow